We’ve been doing our duty staying neutral during the Presidential Primary. While we haven’t posted anything since fall, that’s about to change.
The past few months have kept us very busy. Some of us worked on Election and primary days at your local polling place. Then we set up and ran our own county caucus in April. Between all of that, we’ve been recruiting and working with candidates.
Monday was the last day our federal, state, and local candidates could file their nomination papers. We are fortunate to have so many great candidates running for office this year that we are excited.
From now until November we will be helping out these candidates and sharing opportunities for you to join us and them as they strive toward a win on Election day.
Sign up for our e-mail list and get the latest information on all our activities directly to your inbox. We do not share or sell your information with anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Join us and our Democratic candidates in creating a Progressive future for Wisconsin and the nation.
The Clark County Democratic Party Annual Meeting takes place at the end of every year. At this meeting, we elect officers to serve for the next year, reflect on what we’ve accomplished and start planning for the next year. In order to vote at our annual meeting, you need to be a dues-paying member. Our meetings are open to the public, so even if you haven’t paid any dues, you can still be a part of the discussion.
- Saturday, December 5th, 8:30 am
- Nutz Deep II
- 103 E. Clark Street, Spencer
- A full breakfast menu is available
We have a jam-packed Presidential Election Year ahead of us. Join us. Share your thoughts. And discover how you can make a difference.
Our 47th Annual Dinner was a huge success. Great speakers, a wonderful meal, and the best friends a county Democratic party could ask for.
There are several ways you can stay in touch and receive details about our 48th Annual Dinner next year.
- Check back here. We’ll post the information as the dinner approaches.
- Follow the instructions on our Contact page and let us know you want to sign up for our e-mail list. We use our list only for party and candidate events, meeting notices and party-related activities. We don’t share your email address with anyone.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us. We share events as well as the latest news and political fun you won’t want to miss out on during the coming election year.